Print This Page Print This PageEmail to a Friend Email This Page

Patient & Visitor Guide

We don't live in Tucson and our child has to spend a number of nights at the hospital. Are there any low-cost lodging options available?

If you must travel more than 30 miles to receive medical care for your sick or injured child, you can stay at the local Ronald McDonald House for as long as your child is receiving treatment, at little or no cost. For more information, click Ronald McDonald House.