Tucson Medical Center is the region’s leader in orthopedics, offering the full continuum of care, ranging from physical and occupational therapies, total joint replacement, sports medicine, adult and pediatric spine care, to joint arthroplasty and arthroscopic surgery. Our staff has years of orthopedic experience and will assist you through your hospital stay.
The staff works along side your physicians and therapists and collaborates with other departments to assure that your care is coordinated and of the highest quality.
The following pre-payment plans for the following orthopaedic outpatient procedures:
- Transposition Carpal Tunnel Medn NRV
- Arthro, Aided ACL Repair Knee
- Arthroscopy, Knee, PRT Meniscect MDL/LTL
- Arthroscopy, Knee, Menisectomy MED & LTL
- Arthroscopy, Knee w/ ABRSN Arthroplasty
- Arthroscopy, Knee, w/ Debridement Chondroplasty
- Arthroscopy, Knee, Synovectomy, Limited
- Arthroscopic shoulder, surgical; with rotator cuff repair
- Arthroscopy, Shoulder, w/ Acromplst & COR RP
- Arthrodesis GRT TOE/MTP Joint
- Knee Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- ANT Tibial Tubercle Plasty Chondroma
- TEN TRANS, FLEX/EXTEN, FORARM/WRST;ECH
- REP RUPT SUPRASPINATUS TENDON; CHRONI
- Removal Pin/Screw Deep
- Removal Pin/Screw Superficial
- Arthrocentesis major joint or bursa
- Tendon Sheath Incision (trigger finger)
- Repair/reconstruction foot/toe by double osteotomy
- Packages are for self-pay patients only, not for patients covered by insurance.
- To receive package program rates, full payments must be received before services are performed, otherwise full charges will be billed.
- Program prices do not include fees for anesthesiologists or physicians who interpret tests or procedures. Physician fees are billed separately by the physician’s office for each procedure or test performed.
- Required preoperative lab work is included in the package pricing when the lab work is performed at TMC. Lab work must be completed prior to the day of surgery or procedure.
- When scheduling your procedure, your doctor’s office MUST state that you are enrolling in the package program.
For more information, please call (520) 324-5976 to speak with a financial counselor. The financial counselor can assist you with package program guidelines, billing and payment arrangements.