Most visits to your cardiologist don’t require a stay in the hospital. Even highly advanced diagnostics are usually done on an outpatient basis.
At Tucson Medical Center, our outpatient cardiology services provide you with the most advanced ways to diagnose and treat heart disease, combining expert staff with the latest equipment.
Our team has advanced training in specialized areas, like hypertension, heart failure and high cholesterol.
- We offer a range of cardiac testing in the area, including cardiac MRI, cardiac CT angiography, radionuclide stress testing, MUGA, echocardiograms, stress echocardiograms and transesophageal echocardiograms
- We work closely with other specialists on issues such as kidney disorders, diabetes management and lung disease
- Our Women’s Heart Program provides women with the special care they need from cardiologists who are specialists in women’s heart health
- The Heart Failure Program offers the latest treatments and services
- Tucson Medical Center is the only hospital in Arizona and one of only 175 medical centers in the world with a state-of-the-art stereotactic electrophysiology suite, in which physicians can detect and robotically correct irregular heartbeats, also called arrhythmias
- Though our cardiac rehab program, we can help those with heart disease return to an active life and reduce their risk of later heart problems