Thank you for considering our patients in your efforts. TMC for Children serves children from newborn to age 18 years old, with their own unique needs while they are hospitalized. For this and for safety issues all donations and special events must be approved by the Child Life staff before they can be accepted. Please fill out the form attached for approval.
- We cannot display denominational or religious materials.
- We are unable to accept gently used toys, stuffed animals, homemade items or items that have been stored for a long period of time. Please consider donating them to the Teal Saguaro, our resale store where 100% of proceeds go toward our charitable mission.
- Please review the wish list for guidance
Children’s Wish List (all items donated must be brand new)
- Children's board books — English and Spanish
- Currently popular books for children of all ages
- Markers — washable; 8- or 16-count
- New release DVDs
- Fuzzy posters — various sizes
- Sun-catchers (paint-able)
- Play-doh — all sizes and kits
- Bubbles (non-scented) — 4 oz. or 8 oz.
- Hair brushes, detangler, hair bands, travel sized shampoo and conditioner
- Gift cards to iTunes, Target, etc.
- New stuffed animals (with tags still attached)
- PS 3 rated E video games
- PS 3 wireless controllers
- Small Board Books
- Electronic light-up/Musical toys
- Stacking/Nesting toys/Infant links
- Activity gyms and play mats
- Small, easy craft kits
- Small Lego kits
- Craft kits - Individual
- Board games — Sorry, Trouble, Apple to Apples, Monopoly, Monopoly Jr., Battleship, Connect 4, Boggle, Bop It, Scrabble Jr., Boggle, Clue, Clue Jr., Memory Games
- Card games — regular playing cards, UNO, Skip-Bo, Phase 10
- Arts and crafts kits (Alex brand products are a favorite)
- Sketch pads and sketch tools
- Chapstick / Lip gloss
- Lipsmackers Chapstick, Nail polish (no nail polish remover)
- Surgery hats and pillow cases in fun child friendly patterns (specific pattern)
For more information or details on wish list please see this list.
We are not able to accept:
- Homemade items including blankets
- Used books
- VHS tapes
- Homemade cards
Please remember that all donations must be approved by the Child Life Program before delivery. Donors are unable to hand deliver donations directly to the patients. Please drop off donations at the information desk in the main pediatric lobby during regular business hours.
Please inquire about weekend delivery options on the donation form.
I'd like to donate money
Monetary donations can be made via check or via our secure online donation page.
Please make checks payable to "TMC Foundation" and note on the memo line "Child Life"
You can mail checks to:
5301 E. Grant
Tucson, Arizona 85712