If you have been found to have symptoms of possible endometrial or uterine cancer, the team of professionals at Tucson Medical Center can respond to you need for rapid diagnosis and treatment planning. An Ultrasound biopsy may be the first step in staging your cancer. The accuracy of our pathology team provides the reliable information needed to progress with appropriate treatment.
- Rapid diagnosis and staging to help plan for appropriate intervention.
- Coordination in planning treatment that will give the most important information in the least amount of time. This usually consists of imaging, possible biopsies and consultations among the members of the health care team to plan for care.
- Supportive care is available to the patient through our nurse navigators. Questions can be answered. In-depth education can be made available. Physical, emotional and spiritual concerns can be addressed.
At TMC, experts in oncology, surgery, radiology and pathology work together to form a team of specialists to provide whole-person care for those with liver cancer. Other professionals are included as needed.
- Ultrasound imaging
- Laparoscopic surgery using minimally-invasive techniques
- Genetic testing tailored to the patient's needs and those of extended family
- Clinical trials and up-to-date immunotherapy approaches whenever appropriate
- Frequent team meetings to discuss patients at risk and design treatment options based on the input of all specialists.
- Caring specialists who have dedicated their professional lives in pursuit of the best outcomes for all women needing cancer treatment for this type of cancer
- Multidisciplinary members working together to create the very best outcomes
- Frequent monitoring of progress
- Close relationship with the Mayo Clinic for consultation and treatment when necessary