Peppi’s House, the 16-bed home for TMC Hospice, is located on the northwest part of the Tucson Medical Center campus. While the majority of hospice care is delivered in the home setting, inpatient care is used for respite care when a patient's caregiver needs a rest or for a short-term stay to help manage pain or symptoms that cannot be effectively managed at home.
The facility features:
- 16 private patient rooms, each with private bath and shower facilities
- “Family rooms” with kitchenettes, providing visiting families a place to relax and prepare meals in privacy and comfort
- Access from each private room to a patio surrounded by a garden, so patients can be wheeled outdoors in their beds for fresh air and sunshine
- A meditation chapel for the use of family members and friends
- Two rooms specifically designed for children's hospice
For questions or more information, contact us.