To request access to OneChart and the Physician eLounge, please fill out the form below and fax to TMC Information Services at (520) 324-1206. The full process followed for access is also below with added details of what to expect during the request.
Form: Remote User ID Request Form
Fax to: (520) 324-1206
Need assistance? Contact the TMC I/S Service Desk, (520) 324-1212.
Process for request
- Print and complete the "Electronic Health Records System Remote Access" form above
- Fax the first page to the phone number listed on the form: (520) 324-1206.
- One TMC receives the request, we will check with TMC Business Development for approval. (If the request is denied, an emila will be sent as notification of denial.)
- Once approved, the TMC I/S Service Desk will:
- contact the supervisor/manager to verify the user listed has a valid request
- process the request setting up access to OneChart, TMC's EHR system
- email the requestor the user ID only and wait for the requestor to reply to the first email.
- send the first email (containing only the user ID) once a week for six weeks. If at the end of six weeks, no reply is received, the request will be deleted, and the requestor will have to resubmit the request.
- receive the reply from the requestor and send the second email, which contains the password and the link to the site to access the EMR. The second email also contains initial code words that will be used to verify the identity of the requester should the requestor need to contact the I/S Service Desk for help with setting or resetting a password.
- Currently TMC uses Cisco as its encrypting/spam filtering software. Should you not receive an email within the first week of submitting your request, please check your junk email or spam filters.
- If you have not received any emails or if you are having problems logging onto Cisco, please contact the TMC I/S Service Desk (520) 324-1212 for assistance.