Pediatric Outpatient Therapy Services
Pre-Payment Package Program for Pediatric Outpatient Therapy Services
Pre-payment allows payment in advance for the following pediatric outpatient therapy services:
- Physical Therapy
- Speech/Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
Necessary Pediatric Evaluation: Initial visit (one-time fee).
Any number of visits can be purchased at one time. You can continue to purchase the packages as your need for therapy continues. You, your therapist and your physician should discuss the number of therapy visits needed for your unique situation.
- To receive package program rates, full payments must be received before services are performed, otherwise full charges will be billed.
- Packages are for self-pay patients only, not for patients covered by insurance.
- Program prices do not include fees for surgeons, anesthesiologists or physicians who interpret tests or procedures. Physician fees are billed separately by the physician’s office for each procedure or test performed.
- Required preoperative lab work is included in the package pricing when the lab work is performed at TMC. Lab work must be completed prior to the day of surgery or procedure.
- When scheduling your procedure, your doctor’s office MUST state that you are enrolling in the package program.
For more information, please call (520) 324-5976 to speak with a financial counselor. The financial counselor can assist you with package program guidelines, billing and payment arrangements.
Patients and Visitors
- Patients and Visitors
- Community Care
- About Your Stay
- Quality and Innovation
- DAISY Award
- Gift Shop
- Package Plans
- Pastoral Services
- Campus Maps
- Pay Your Bill
- Preparing for Surgery
- Check Out Tucson
- Medical Record Request