Total Joint Replacement
Pre-Payment Package Program for Total Joint Replacement
Tucson Medical Center is the region’s leader in orthopedics, offering the full continuum of care, ranging from physical and occupational therapies, total joint replacement, sports medicine, adult and pediatric spine care, to joint arthroplasty and arthroscopic surgery.
Our staff has years of orthopedic experience and will assist you through your hospital stay. The staff works along side your physicians and therapists and collaborates with other departments to assure that your care is coordinated and of the highest quality.
Pre-Payment Package Pricing for Total Hip Replacement: It includes up to a three-day hospital stay. Within 24 hours after surgery, patients start their physical therapy program to strengthen their new hip.
Pre-Payment Package Pricing for Total Knee Replacement Package: It includes up to a three-day hospital stay. Within 24 hours after surgery, patients start their physical therapy program to strengthen their new knee.
Pre-Payment Package Program for Outpatient Physical Therapy
TMC has excellent physical therapists who work with your orthopedic surgeon to build your strength and teach you important techniques after surgery. Physical therapy can last up to six weeks after surgery depending on your surgeon’s recommendations.
Many patients see our physical therapists prior to surgery to better prepare and know what to expect as the next part of recovery. Your surgery will be scheduled by your surgeon.
- Packages are for self-pay patients only, not for patients covered by insurance.
- To receive package program rates, full payments must be received before services are performed, otherwise full charges will be billed.
- Program prices do not include fees for anesthesiologists or physicians who interpret tests or procedures. Physician fees are billed separately by the physician’s office for each procedure or test performed.
- Required preoperative lab work is included in the package pricing when the lab work is performed at TMC. Lab work must be completed prior to the day of surgery or procedure.
- When scheduling your procedure, your doctor’s office MUST state that you are enrolling in the package program.
For more information, please call (520) 324-5976 to speak with a financial counselor. The financial counselor can assist you with package program guidelines, billing and payment arrangements.
Patients and Visitors
- Patients and Visitors
- Community Care
- About Your Stay
- Quality and Innovation
- DAISY Award
- Gift Shop
- Package Plans
- Pastoral Services
- Campus Maps
- Pay Your Bill
- Preparing for Surgery
- Check Out Tucson
- Medical Record Request