Pre-Payment Package Program for Urology Surgeries
Tucson Medical Center offers the most advanced urology care services in collaboration with private practice urologists. If surgery is necessary, our experienced staff at Tucson Medical Center will help you and your family through your hospital stay. Our health care professionals work collaboratively with your physician so that your hospital care is appropriate for your specific needs.
Pre-Payment for Outpatient Hospital Procedures
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Circumcision Adult
If an overnight stay is required, an additional fee applies. Our financial advisor can inform you of the current fees.
Pre-Payment for Inpatient Hospital Procedures
- Radical Prostatectomy -- The Radical Prostatectomy surgery package includes up to a three-day hospital stay.
- Insertion of Penile Prosthesis -- The Penile Prosthesis surgery package includes the cost of the implant and two nights in the hospital.
- Transurethral Resection of Prostate -- The Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP) surgery package includes laser technology and one night in the hospital.
If additional days are required for an inpatient hospital procedure our financial advisor will contact you. Your urologist will schedule your surgery and preadmission testing and teaching.
- To receive package program rates, full payments must be received before services are performed, otherwise full charges will be billed.
- Packages are for self-pay patients only, not for patients covered by medical insurance.
- Program prices do not include fees for anesthesiologists or physicians who interpret tests or procedures. Physician fees are billed separately by the physician’s office for each procedure or test performed.
- Required preoperative lab work is included in the package pricing when the lab work is performed at TMC Pre-Admission Testing. Lab work must be completed prior to the day of surgery or procedure.
- When scheduling your procedure, your doctor’s office MUST state that you are enrolling in the package program.
For more information, please call (520) 324-5976 to speak with a financial counselor. The financial counselor can assist you with package program guidelines, billing and payment arrangements.
Patients and Visitors
- Patients and Visitors
- Community Care
- About Your Stay
- Quality and Innovation
- DAISY Award
- Gift Shop
- Package Plans
- Pastoral Services
- Campus Maps
- Pay Your Bill
- Preparing for Surgery
- Check Out Tucson
- Medical Record Request