Summer Safety Tips
Check out tips to stay safe this summer while in the sun and cooking on the BBQ.
Precautions While Barbequing:
- Keep children and animals away from the grill until it is completely cooled.
- Check gas grills for any leaks or damage to the tank, never check for leaks with a match!
- Make sure to only use starter fluid made for barbeque grills.
- Never grill inside.
- Keep combustible objects at least three feet from the grill.
- Keep the grill at least ten feet away from your home.
- Make sure to wear sunscreen with a SPF of 15 or higher and make sure to reapply.
- Drink plenty of water, stay away from caffeinated and sugary beverages.
- Stay out of the sun between peak hours.
- NEVER leave children unattended in vehicles!