Your family is our focus at TMC for Children. We have created spaces and designed processes to make sure you are able to be together and kept informed about your child's care. Below are a list of just a few amenities you will find at TMC for Children:
- Free Wi-Fi and public computers available
- Library nestled inside a pecan tree with books for the entire family
- A video room for teens, with Playstation, X-Box and Wii
- A family room with seating for family meals, board games or just relaxing together
- Family Resource Room that includes laundry and computers
- Pull-out couches in each patient room for families to stay overnight
- For children facing frightening medical treatments, Andrea’s Closet brings them comfort and distraction from their pain by allowing them to choose a special gift from a toy-filled closet.
If your child is in the hospital and there is something you need, please ask your nurse or child life specialists and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Tucson Medical Center
- Women's Services
- Wound Care