Makes 6 servings
To prepare parfaits: Divide one half of the fruit mixture equally into 6 parfait glasses. Top with heaping tablespoon of yogurt. Add remaining fruit divided equally; top with remaining yogurt. Sprinkle each parfait with Grape Nuts. If desired, garnish each parfait with a mint sprig.
* Our testers suggested using granola instead of Grape Nuts for kids.
• 1 pint (2 cups) strawberries, sliced
• 1 banana, peeled
• 1 orange, peeled and sliced (or 11 oz. can mandarin orange segments)
• 1 cup pineapple, cubed (fresh or canned)
• 1 cup (8 oz. carton) low-fat, vanilla or lemon yogurt
• ¼ cup Grape Nuts
• 6 mint sprigs, if desired
Tucson Medical Center
- Wound Care
- Women's Services