Children with terminal illness and their families have special needs, which is why TMC Children's Hospice offers developmentally-appropriate palliative and supportive care to any child with a life-limiting or terminal condition.
Our hospice programs provide family-centered care in an appropriate setting to enhance the quality of life for children and their loved ones to the fullest extent possible. The goal is for children with limited life expectancies to stay in the comfortable surroundings of their home with their parents, siblings, pets and toys.
- We offer Southern Arizona's only inpatient hospice facility for children
- Private rooms on the inpatient unit can be decorated specifically for a child
- A pediatrician medical director and pediatric hospice nurse
- Private bath and shower
- Family rooms with kitchenettes, providing visitors a place to relax in privacy and comfort
- A chapel and the TMC Labyrinth & Garden available for family & friends
- Always Loved - A Pediatric Memorial Celebration held twice a year at TMC
View a PDFof Peppi's House for Children.
Tucson Medical Center
- Women's Services
- Wound Care