Inpatient Hospice Care - Peppi's House
Inpatient care at Peppi’s House
Peppi’s House, a 16-bed home for TMC Hospice, is located in the northwest part of the Tucson Medical Center campus. While the majority of hospice care is typically delivered at home, inpatient care is used for respite care when a patient's caregiver needs a rest or when there is a need for pain management or symptom control that cannot be effectively managed at home.
The facility features:
- 16 private patient rooms, each with private bath and shower facilities
- “Family rooms” with kitchenettes, providing visiting families a place to relax and prepare meals in privacy and comfort
- Access from each private room to a patio surrounded by a garden, so patients can be wheeled outdoors in their beds for fresh air and sunshine
- A meditation chapel for the use of family members and friends
- Two rooms specifically designed for pediatric hospice
View a PDF of Peppi's House for Adults.
Tucson Medical Center
- Women's Services
- Wound Care