Andrea's Closet -- Toys
When children face frightening medical treatments, Andrea’s Closet brings them comfort and distraction from their pain by allowing them to choose a special gift from a toy-filled closet.
Andrea's Closet was founded in 2002 by Kenny and Traci Brunk following the death of their daughter. The couple believes every sick child should have access to a closet full of new toys.
Andrea’s Closet gifts can generally be worth about $5-$10. If you are interested in donating a new, unused toy, please call (520) 324-1154. All toys and gifts will go into the Andrea's Closet at TMC for Children.
Andrea’s Closet Gift Ideas:
- Handheld games
- Board games
- Stuffed animals
- Baby dolls
- Interactive toys
- Little people & accessories
- Gift certificates/gift cards
- Arts & crafts for all ages
- Dress up clothes
- Stacking toys & shape sorters for toddlers
Toy Safety and Donation Guidelines:
- We cannot accept used toys of any kind due to infection control concerns; these items could be harmful to our sick children. Please consider donating these items to our resale boutique, the Teal Saguaro.
- All donated toys or items must be in new and original packaging.
- Stuffed animals must be in sealed and unopened packages. We do not accept unpackaged stuffed animals even though they may have never been played with, have only been on display or on shelves or still have their tags.
- No toys that represent violence (soldiers, guns, war games, etc.)
- No items of a religious nature.
- Due to confidentialty laws and infection control issues, donors are not able to deliver gifts directly to pedatric patients.
Tucson Medical Center
- Women's Services
- Wound Care