TMC offers a comprehensive plastic surgery pricing package for your convenience. The surgeries are performed either in the Joel M. Childers, M.D., Women’s Surgery Center or TMC Orthopaedic and Surgical Tower. Both facilities offer state-of-the-art technology and compassionate nursing care.
Plastic surgery packages are billed on individual procedures, such as face lifts, tummy tucks, breast augmentation or reduction, breast reconstruction, nasal and eye procedures, liposuction, cleft lip repair, scar revisions and more.
- For multiple plastic procedures, the most expensive procedure will be full price. Additional procedures are 50 percent of the list price.
- Prices do not include implants.
- If an overnight stay is required, you will be billed for an additional fee.
- Your surgery will be scheduled by your surgeon.
Package Program Guidelines
- To receive package program rates, full payments must be received before services are performed, otherwise full charges will be billed.
- Packages are for self-pay patients only, not for patients covered by insurance.
- Program prices do not include fees for surgeons, anesthesiologists or physicians who interpret tests or procedures. Physician fees are billed separately by the physician’s office for each procedure or test performed.
- Required preoperative lab work is included in the package pricing when the lab work is performed at TMC. Lab work must be completed prior to the day of surgery or procedure.
- When scheduling your procedure, your doctor’s office MUST state that you are enrolling in the package program.
For more information, please call (520) 324-5976 to speak with a financial counselor. The financial counselor can assist you with package program guidelines, billing and payment arrangements.