Tucson Medical Center Presents: A Community Health Forum
Tucson Medical Center is conducting a series of health forums to help inform the Southern Arizona community on current health care legislation and other federal actions. You can register for the upcoming forum by clicking here.
Join us at our first forum:
Health Care Town Hall: Health Care Reform and What it Means to Providers and Patients
Monday, June 26, 6 p.m.
DoubleTree Grand Ballroom
445 S. Alvernon Way
Come be a part of the conversation and hear what health care leaders have to say about how health federal legislation will impact patients and their families
The moderator for this forum is Judy Rich, president and CEO, TMC HealthCare.
- Greg Vigdor, president and CEO, Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association, who will share the impact on health care and the economic sector
- Dr. Daniel Derksen, professor, Public Health Policy and Management Program, who will discuss the impact on rural health
- Nancy Johnson, president and CEO, El Rio Health, who will share the primary care perspective
- Dr. Francisco Garcia, assistant county administrator, who will discuss the impact on public health
- Dr. Tommy Schechtman, pediatrician and past president of the Florida Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics, who will share the impact on children’s health.
This forum is free and open to the public, we just ask that you register.Click to register.
For questions, email us at TMCForum@tmcaz.com.