Tucson Medical Center offers a safe and effective weight-loss program with both surgical and non-surgical options. We know everyone faces unique challenges to achieving a weight-loss goal. Let our team of medical professionals help you choose the path that’s right for you.
Weight-Loss Surgery from the TMC Bariatric Center
The TMC Bariatric Center, a comprehensive center accredited by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program, guides you every step of the way on your weight-loss journey:
• Pre-surgery counseling and evaluations
• Post-op care that includes nutritional counseling
• Psychological support
• Instruction on incorporating exercises into your lifestyle
• Discussion groups where you can build relationships with others who have had bariatric surgery at TMC
• Some services may be covered by insurance.
Weight-Loss Counseling Program
Our registered dietitians and exercise physiologists will work with you to create a personalized plan you can live with, so you can lose weight and keep it off. The 12-week program includes:
• Nutrition, fitness and general wellness assessments
• Reliable advice that you can use
• Tracking of weight and estimated body composition
• Development of personalized nutrition and fitness plans
• Strategies to promote long-term weight-loss success
Weight Management Support Group
No matter what method you have used to lose weight, sticking to your new good habits and keeping the weight off can be a challenge. Don’t try to tackle it alone. Join our monthly support group, led by a certified health coach, to learn new tips and stay motivated.
For more details, please contact TMC Wellness, (520) 324-4163 or Wellness@tmcaz.com