To request access to OneChart and the Physician eLounge, please fill out the applicable forms below and fax to TMC Information Services at (520) 324-1206. The full process followed for access is also below with added details of what to expect during the request.
Form:Remote User Personnel Access Request (one form for each user)
Form: Remote Site Access Request (one form for each office location)
Fax to: (520) 324-1206
Need assistance? Contact the TMC IS Service Desk, (520) 324-1212.
Process for request
- Print and complete the appropriate access request form above.
- Fax the first page to the number listed on the form: (520) 324-1206.
- Once approved, the TMC IS Service Desk will:
- contact the supervisor/manager to verify the user listed has a valid request
- process the request setting up access to OneChart, TMC's EHR system
- email the requester the user ID only and wait for the requester to reply to the first email.
- send the first email (containing only the user ID) once a week for three weeks.
- If at the end of three weeks with no reply, a FINAL email will be sent for three weeks alerting theat the requiest will be deleted if no reply is received.
- At the end of six weeks if no reply is received, the request will be deleted. The requester will have to submit a new request.
- Once IS receives the reply from the requester, a second email will be sent. This email will contain the password and the link to the site to access the EMR. This email also contains initial code words that will be used to verify the identity of the requester should the requester need to contact the IS Service Desk for help with setting or resetting a password.
- Currently TMC uses Cisco as its encrypting/spam filtering software. Should you not receive an email within the first week of submitting your request, please check your junk email or spam filters.
- If you have not received any emails or if you are having problems logging onto Cisco, please contact the TMC IS Service Desk (520) 324-1212 for assistance.